9 STORY ENTERTAINMENT
- Fugget About It (animated comedy series)
Follows the lives of a former New York Mob boss and his family after they’re forced to enter a witness protection program and move to small-town Canada.
- Almost Naked Animals (animated kids series)
Set at a beachfront hotel, centering on a group of underwear-wearing animals.
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood (animated kids series)
Teaches preschoolers skills for school and life.
- Camp Lakebottom (animated kids series)
A 12-year-old rich kid is headed to Camp Sunny Smiles when his bus gets lost and lands him at the most dangerous summer camp in the world, where the cabins are possessed and the counselors are creepy.
- Arthur (animated kids series)
Arthur the aardvark and his pals return for new adventures. The children’s show is based on Marc Brown’s book series.
- Wild Kratts (animated kids series)
The Kratts brothers travel across the globe to meet and rescue incredible animals in the adventure-comedy series.
- Liz and Dick (feature)
High-profile Hollywood couple Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton were constant paparazzi fodder, and theirs was called “the marriage of the century.”
- My Life is a Lifetime Movie (real-life series)
Features stories that are too-strange-to-be-scripted, with average women caught up in anything-but-average circumstances.
- Miracle Rising: South Africa (history feature)
A two-hour film following South Africa’s political transformation, which culminated in the first free and fair elections in 1994 and saw Nelson Mandela come to power.
- Barter Kings (real-life series)
Teams of entrepreneurs pursue items they want by trading what they already own. In this thriving subculture, money is never exchanged.
- The Men Who Built America (history series)
Delves into the lives of Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carnegie, Astor, Ford and Morgan during the height of the Industrial Age, who influenced every major event of their days.
- Mountain Men (real-life series)
From the Rocky Mountains to Alaska, these men hunt and trap to provide for their families. Their very survival resides on ancient skills.
- Duck Dynasty (real-life series)
The Robertsons are modern-day Beverly Hillbillies who make their fortune fabricating of all things, duck calls.
AMERICAN CINEMA INTERNATIONAL/MISSION PICTURES INTERNATIONAL
- October Baby (drama feature)
A college freshman learns she is the adopted survivor of an attempted abortion.
- 25 Hill (family drama feature)
A 12-year-old boy’s Soap Box Derby dreams are threatened when his father is killed in Afghanistan and the Derby is shut down because of money troubles.
- The Angel Next Door (family drama feature)
A young girl’s class assignment to write a paper on her impossible dream to have a complete family coincides with her wishes coming true.
- Meant to Be (drama feature)
A 20-year-old who’s lost his career and his girlfriend embarks on a mission to find the mother who gave him up to foster care.
- Genesis Code (drama feature)
A college hockey player and female journalism student struggle to find common ground with their faith and scientific studies.
- The Heart of Christmas (drama feature)
An entire community comes together to bring one seriously ill boy an early and magical holiday.
- This is Our Time (drama)
A group of recent graduates set out to make a difference in the world. The friends learn that there is more to life than realizing their individual goals.
THE ANIMATION BAND
- Girls of Olympus (animated series)
Sid, Luce and Hoon are three highschool freshmen who learn that they are goddesses of Olympus.
- Spaghetti (animated series)
The only thing the wacky members of this family agree on is their common passion for spaghetti.
- I Cosi (animated series)
Funny little creatures of different geometric shapes live in Cosakistan, a microscopic country somewhere in the human world.
- Stefi’s World (animated series)
A curious, indiscrete eight-year-old is always poking her nose in adults’ business, ready to unveil their paradoxical behaviors, hoping to one day change the rules.
- Lupo Alberto (animated series)
A blue wolf longs for his beloved Hen, Marta in the crazy world of McKenzie Farm.
- Blanche (animated series)
A sheep with the tenacity of a lion and the delicacy of a lamb rules over a community of baby animals.
- Ulisse (animated series)
The Greek hero and his crew have one objective: to return home to Ithaca. But the rivalries between the gods of Olympus and god of the sea, Poseidon, will get in the way.
- Compulsive Times (Tiempos Compulsivos) (series)
Doctors try to bring relief to outpatients at the Renacer Foundation, a therapeutic place for those who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- The Social Leader (El Puntero) (series)
A political staffer wields power over his neighborhood, influences his neighbors’ actions and drives their destinies.
- Left on the Shelf (Para Vestir Santos) (series)
Following the sudden death of their harsh and biting mother, three single sisters discover that her death hasn’t freed them at all. They’re still unable to find Mr. Right.
- Fantastic Biographies (Biografías Fantásticas ) (documentary series)
Each episode revolves around a different fictional literary character — like Gregor Samsa of Kafka’s “Metamorphosis.”
- Methods (Métodos) (documentary series)
Delves into the creative process behind works of art.
- Tasting Notes (Notas de Catas) (documentary series)
Argentine Sommelier School director Marina Beltrame offers a behind-the-scenes look at the world of wine.
- Los Rey (The Kings) (telenovela)
The series, from Azteca, is set in the kingdom of kings, ruled by a group that is equally loved and hated.
- Amor Cautivo (Prisoner of Love) (telenovela)
A woman is abducted by a hitman and longs for her one true love. From Azteca.
- Quererte Asi (Loving You) (telenovela)
An heiress takes off before her wedding, gets into an accident and meets a friendly young doctor. From Azteca.
- La Mujer de Judas (Legendary Love) (telenovela)
Natalia investigates the legend of “The Bride Behind the Veil,” a woman who’s said to dress as a bride and kill her enemies. From Azteca.
- Popland! (teen telenovela)
Carla, a charismatic 18-year-old photographer, gets hired by a rockstar heartthrob. From Comarex.
- Grachi (teen telenovela)
A young girl must learn to use her newfound magical powers as she battles a classmate for the affection of a boy. From Comarex.
- Intelligence (action series)
An ex-Special Forces soldier must go back into the service after a personal tragedy. From Comarex.
- Rocket Monkeys (animated/kids series)
Monkeynauts Wally and Gus are blasted into space where they use new technologies and discover alien species.
- Kinderzoo (kids series)
Designed to educate children two to five years of age, the series uses “Play and Learn” characteristics, with real animals.
- Sea Nation (lifestyle/reality series)
Follows Globe Trekker host Megan McCormick as she and her friend bring their families along on a journey across the Caribbean, abandoning the comfort and security of routine life.
- My Really Cool Legs! (documentary)
Pediatric amputees learn to run, ski, dance and fly using prosthetic legs.
- The Other Side (lifestyle/reality)
Eric Margolis explores the history and diplomatic sensitivities behind emerging destinations like Korea, Turkey, Cuba and Egypt.
- Pablo Escobar, the Drug Lord (drama series)
The series follows the drug kingpin’s life, starting from his childhood. Based on testimonies from those connected to him.
- Where the Heck is Umaña? (comedic telenovela)
After a business mistake, Patricio Umaña must and his sophisticated family relocate to a small and simple coastal town.
- Made in Cartagena (drama series)
Nightclub owner Harvey Noriega masterminds the robbery of a huge treasure in a Spanish bank, but it fails.
- Five Widows on the Loose (telenovela)
Five women have nothing in common but husbands who are locked up in prison.
- Sounds Like a Million (game show)
Contestants win prizes based on their musical abilities — singing, dancing, identifying music and playing instruments.
CBS STUDIOS INTERNATIONAL
- Elementary (drama series)
The classic tale of Sherlock Holmes and Watson has been reimagined in modern-day New York.
- Emily Owens, M.D. (drama series)
A first-year medical intern learns that life in a hospital isn’t that different than high school.
- Beauty and the Beast (drama series)
The classic tale gets a modern spin (and a procedural twist).
- Vegas (drama series)
Set in the 1960s, the series revolves around a rodeo cowboy turned sheriff in Sin City.
- Friend Me (comedy series)
Two Midwesterners attempt to expand their social circle while living in Los Angeles.
- The Jeff Probst Show (talk show)
The long-time “Survivor” host covers relationships, news, and riveting personal stories.
- Anything But Christmas (family feature film)
Single-mom Grace and her son Zachary love the holiday season, and Grace thinks she’s in love with John — until she finds out he wants nothing to do with Christmas.
- Emma’s Wings: A Bella Sara Tale (animated kids feature)
Emma must face off with the evil Ivenna and save the mythical land of North of North.
- Teenage Fairytale Dropouts (animated kids feature)
The children of everyone’s favorite fairytale characters are all best friends living in Fairytale Estates.
- Twins (thriller feature)
A woman discovers that her sister may be involved in a string of murders that occur in a small southern Italian town.
- Guess How Much I Love You (animated kids series)
Based on the best-selling picture book about the adventures of the Nutbrown Hares and their friends.
- Joe and Jack (preschool animated series)
A four-year-old boy named Joe and his best friend, a cat named Jack, use their wild imaginations to fill their days with big adventures.
- Tailor Made Murder (thriller feature)
American crime writer Randy Williams is accused of murdering his wife when she is discovered floating in the family swimming pool in thriller.
- The Bletchley Circle (drama series)
In post-war London, a group of seemingly ordinary women become unlikely investigators into a string of grisly murders.
- The Fall (drama series)
The lives of a serial killer and the detective superintendent brought in to catch him are examined forensically.
- The Scapegoat (drama feature)
Tells the provocative story of two very different men who share a face.
- Run (drama miniseries)
Weaves together the stories of four seemingly unconnected people facing life-changing decisions in a world where survival is never a given.
- Gangsters: Faces of the Underworld (non-fiction miniseries)
Presented by bestselling author Bernard O’Mahoney, the series introduces viewers to villains and gangsters who have made headlines over the last 50 years.
- Playdate (multi-platform comedy series)
In a dog-eat-dog world of playdates and preschool, Amy struggles to make nice with Grace, her next-door neighbor and nemesis.
- The Booth at the End Season 2 (multi-platform drama series)
The mysterious man who sits in a booth at the end of the Cadillac Jacks diner is back. This time, he has a wish of his own, and will have to pay a price for it.
DISNEY MEDIA NETWORKS LATIN AMERICA
- El Don de Alba (drama series)
Alba is capable of hearing, seeing and feeling the presence of dead people. Based on Ghost Whisperer.
- The Two Escobars (drama)
Explores the links between crime and sport and uncovers connections between the murders of soccer star Andres and his brother, a drug lord named Pablo.
- El Jardín de Clarilú (children’s series)
Clarilú takes off on adventures with her dog and friends — a group of colorful butterflies, a wise spider, ducks and a band of musicians that travels on the shell of a giant snail.
- Violetta (tween series)
Violetta, who has an overprotective father and has lost her mother, secretly enrolls in a prestigious academy for music and acting, where she makes new friends.
ENTERTAINMENT ONE TELEVISION INTERNATIONAL
- Primeval: New World (action-adventure series)
A North American spin-off of the original hit U.K. series featuring a new team battling prehistoric and futuristic creatures to save the city.
- Saving Hope (drama series)
When her fiancé falls into a coma, Dr. Alex Reid must press on to save his life and the lives of those around her.
- The Walking Dead Season 3 (drama series)
Police officer Rick Grimes and his small team live in a world ravaged by a zombie apocalypse and face terrifying realities.
- Hell on Wheels Season 2 (drama series)
Cullen Bohannan is on a journey west that’s filled with turmoil and danger as he struggles to leave his troubled past behind.
- Haven S3 (mystery series)
This season begins with the search for FBI agent Audrey Parker, who was mysteriously abducted at the end of last season — and the town of Haven goes haywire.
- Rookie Blue S4 (drama series)
It’s been six months since two of the rookies left for an undercover operation, but when they return to 15 Division, they discover that everything seems to have changed.
- Tom, Dick and Harriet (comedy feature)
Ad executive Tom Burns is at the top of the ladder until his company is sold. To get back on top, he hires a conman, but they both fall in love with the same woman.
- Battleground (drama series)
Head campaign strategist Chris “Tak” Davis and his staff try to win their underdog candidate a U.S. Senate seat. There are personal and national consequences.
- Gallery Girls (docu-series)
Seven dynamic women take on the cutthroat art world of the Big Apple.
- Lorraine’s Fast, Fresh and Easy Food (lifestyle series)
Teaches viewers how simple and quick it can be to make fresh food.
- Jamie’s 15-Minute Meals (lifestyle series)
Each episode offers two meals you can make in 15 minutes.
- Cuckoo (comedy series)
Rachel returns home from her gap year with happy memories and a hippy husband.
- Wizards vs Aliens (kids and family series)
A young wizard named Tom and his smart friend Benny battle the alien Nekross, who wants to devour magic.
- Grojband (musical comedy)
Four tween rock legend wannabes steal lyrics from the diary of a teenage drama queen.
GAUMONT INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION
- Hannibal (drama series)
Explores the unique relationship between renowned psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lecter and his patient, a young FBI criminal profiler who empathizes with serial killers.
- Hemlock Grove (drama series)
A once-vibrant community struggles after a mysterious death. As the town’s secrets begin to unravel, suspicions about a mysterious White Tower and rumors of a werewolf begin.
- Bloopers (comedy series)
The world’s best practical jokers push innocent people to their limits with some not-so-innocent pranks.
- American Greed: The Fugitives (documentary series)
Showcases the money-hungry people behind some of the greediest crimes in history.
- Hostage, Do or Die (documentary series)
Negotiators and hostages who survived nearly fatal ordeals recount the horrifying details.
- Cellblock 6: Female Lockup (documentary series)
A behind-the-scenes look into the lives of the women in a Cincinnati prison.
- I Cloned My Pet (real-life series)
A group of dedicated pet lovers who lost their loyal canines have gone to extremes to bring them back to life.
- Extreme Animal Obsessions (real-life series)
Shows people’s intense devotion to their favorite creatures.
- Anger Management (comedy series)
Charlie Sheen stars as a therapist with his fair share of anger issues.
- Are We There Yet? (comedy series)
A reformed ladies’ man must blend in with his new beautiful wife and her children.
- Blue Mountain State (comedy series)
College football players have it all — beautiful girls, popularity and wild keg parties.
- Boss (drama series)
A corrupt Chicago mayor is the most powerful man in a land full of power-hungry people.
- Mad Men (drama series)
Set in the 1960s, Madison Avenue’s admen make an art of the sell.
- Nail Files (reality series)
Katie Cazorla, a former actress, owns and operates Hollywood’s hottest nail salon.
- Nashville (drama)
Three country singers — one a music icon, one an up-and-comer with loose morals, and one a naïve future star — vie for the spotlight.
MULTICOM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
- Mask Masters 3D (animated series)
The world has turned to chaos and evil and the only hope for humans are the “Four Guardians,” who defend the East, West, South and North.
- Lovemakers (romantic comedy)
The future of a financially strapped dating agency relies on a young Hollywood idol falling in love with the boss’s difficult sister.
- Finding Hope (drama series)
An abducted child bride escapes the cruel home of a polygamist cult leader.
- Forbidden Jungle (family series) (in development)
Astronaut Joe “Wrong Way” Murphy lands in the jungle after his trip home from the moons of Jupiter is sabotaged.
- Hollywood History and Biographies (documentary series)
Showcases Tinseltown’s rich and diverse history of music, biographies, documentaries and multiple-episode series.
- Film Library (a.k.a. SleepyDog Catalog) (multiple features)
Includes thrillers such as Apology, starring Lesley Ann Warren and Betrayal, also starring Warren, and dramas like Aurora, starring Sophia Loren.
- War Features (multiple features)
Comprises eight features that deal with the reality of combat, including Teheran Incident, Day of the Assassin and much more.
NBCUNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION
- Animal Practice (comedy series)
Dr. George Coleman is a top veterinarian at Crane Animal Hospital. It seems like the animals run the show — until Coleman’s ex-girlfriend takes over.
- Chicago Fire (drama series)
The firefighters, Rescue Squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51 put their lives on the line every time danger calls.
- Defiance (drama series)
The world is completely transformed by a universal war.
- Do No Harm (drama series)
Dr. Jason Cole is a well-respected neurosurgeon battling an alter ego — Ian Price. Sometimes he’s not so successful.
- Go On (comedy series)
A grieving sportscaster is sent to counseling before he’s allowed back on the air.
- Guys With Kids (comedy series)
Three guys attempt to take care of their little ones while remaining young at heart themselves. No matter what, these guys are always involved in their kids’ lives.
- The Mindy Project (comedy series)
A successful OB/GYN is lucky in her career, but unlucky in love.
- Metal Hurlant Chronicles (drama series)
A live adaptation of iconic sci-fi comic series.
- Signs (drama series)
Two competing companies face off in a ferocious battle for power.
- Jordskott — Tales of Silverhöjd (crime and mystery series)
A police investigator returns to the small Swedish town of Silverhöjd 10 years after her daughter’s disappearance to get to the bottom of another child abduction.
- Inside N.Y.C. Firefighters Training Center (documentary)
Inside the “city within the city,” where firemen around the world dream of training.
- Secrets of History (Secrets d’Histoire) (format)
Explores the (behind-the-scenes) lives of some of the world’s most famous and fascinating historical figures, including Claude Monet, Queen Victoria and Henry VIII.
- Le Bal du Siecle (documentary series)
A five-part documentary exploring the guests who attended the magnificent event, thrown by Charles de Beistegui in Venice in 1951.
- Kokomom (children’s series)
CGI series revolving around Kokomom, Kokodad, their 10 chicks and their neighbors.
PEACE POINT RIGHTS
- Keasha’s Perfect Dress (lifestyle series)
Bridal consultant Keasha Rigsby opens her own exclusive bridal boutique and helps brides-to-be find the perfect dress.
- Colin & Justin’s Street Swap (lifestyle series)
Colin and Justin use old furniture from neighboring homes to accomplish elegant home makeovers.
- The Bulloch Family Ranch (reality series)
Julie and Rusty are the parents of two biological kids and 25 non-biological “street” kids who need love and discipline.
- Best Sellers (reality series)
Two ambitious salespeople compete in a high stakes selling adventure.
- Bake with Anna Olson (food series)
Celebrity chef Anna Olson puts on her baking mitts and shows audiences how to bake like a professional pastry chef.
- School Run (dramatic comedy)
For a modern-day Irish private school on the verge of closing, it’ll take desperate measures to stay open.
- Body Fuel (fitness)
Features healthy meals and focuses on what we put into our bodies.
- Air Force One Is Down (action miniseries)
A rogue solider, a former general driven by vengeance and the most powerful woman in the world become pawns in the deadliest contest of wills.
- Delete (thriller miniseries)
The world teeters on the brink of extermination after a viral threat triggers a systematic communication breakdown across the world.
- Eve of Destruction (thriller miniseries)
Scientists learn how to harvest the limitless power of “dark energy” in a tool called the “Proteus Accelerator,” but it turns out their plan marks disaster for the world.
- Cat. 8 (thriller miniseries)
When a major fault system shifts suddenly, parts of the U.S. are struck by the largest earthquake ever recorded. But that’s only the beginning.
- Ring of Fire (thriller miniseries)
An oilrig causes a volcanic eruption in a small town, but it’s not just an isolated incident. Instead, it’s the beginning of a trigger effect.
- Exploding Sun (thriller miniseries)
The first-ever trans-lunar passenger ship is launched, but when a solar storm sends the ship hurtling toward the sun, it could blow the earth back to the Stone Age.
Priority PR is a leading global PR, marketing and branding company. Priority PR’s clients include top media & entertainment companies in the U.S., Latin America, Europe and Asia.
The company has successfully orchestrated campaigns in Russia, Dubai, Poland, Hungary, Amsterdam, Germany, France, the U.K., Greece, Singapore and Switzerland as well as the U.S.A. Here in Cannes, Jeff Pryor, president and CEO; Kristien Brada-Thompson, vice president and general manager; Tingting Fu, account manager/France and Lionel Moniz, account manager/Holland will all be on hand.
RSI (RADIOTELEVISIONE SVIZZERIA)
- Dr. Cavalli, Companion Franco (documentary)
Explores the life of a world-famous cancer specialist, Franco Cavalli, who’s got a real passion for socialism.
- In the Name of the People (documentary)
Explores how radical parties of the right have achieved considerable electoral success in European countries over the past several years.
- Ton Koopman (musical program)
The world famous composer leads a musical special encompassing symphonies and concertos from Bach and Mozart.
- Investigating Pedophilia (documentary)
Gives a voice to the victims but also tries to explore the less well-known world of pedophiles.
- Alzheimer's — When the Mind Packs Up (documentary)
Presents stories of love and despair from those caring for relatives with Alzheimer’s, as well as doctors, care home personnel and psychotherapists.
- Killing Wears You Out (documentary)
A 'Ndrangheta informer gives the low-down on the methods, strategies and structure behind the powerful Calabrian mafia organization.
- Behind the Veil (documentary)
An exploration into the lives of Muslim women — examining taboos and controversies, myths and reality.
RECORD TV NETWORK
- Masks (telenovela)
When the wife and son of a rich landowner are kidnapped, he follows on the trail of the kidnappers.
- Jackpot! (telenovela)
A lottery pact turns deadly amongst a group of friends.
- King David (series)
Tells the tale of this biblical character from childhood to defeating Goliath to becoming King of Israel.
- River of Intrigues (telenovela)
Politics and police action take center stage and murders occur in a sleepy river town taken over by a big development project.
- Samson and Delilah (series)
Samson is a fearless Hebrew warrior. Delilah is a beautiful and ambitious Philistine enlisted by his enemy to seduce him.
- Esther, the Queen (series)
Esther, a Jewish woman married to the king of Persia, must save her people from the plans of prime minister Haman.
- The Law and the Crime (series)
Catarina is a high-society woman who decides to become a police commissioner after her father is murdered. The series shows the impact of violence between classes.
Stand RSV 25
- Magic City (drama series)
Set in Miami in the 1950s, the series follows the story of Ike Evans, who owns the Miramar Playa Hotel, though he used Mob money to finance it.
- Spartacus: War of the Damned (action series)
The epic conclusion of a legendary journey, Spartacus is more determined than ever to bring down the Roman Republic.
- F6: Twister (disaster feature)
Weather scientist Ethan Walker has to convince his TV reporter wife and his family that a massive storm system is coming before disaster strikes.
- All About Christmas Eve (holiday/family feature)
A young woman must leave her fiancé during the holiday season. In one scenario, she misses her flight and catches her boyfriend with another woman. But Christmas magic will intervene and show her the right path.
- The Dog Who Saved the Holidays (holiday/family feature)
The Bannister family heads to a California beach mansion for Christmas. Adventure finds them when Zeus the dog must contend with frenemies Ted and Stewey.
- Hatfields & McCoys: Bad Blood (drama feature)
A decades-long feud between a Union and a Confederate family becomes even more complicated when two people from each side fall in love.
- 12 Wishes of Christmas (holiday/family feature)
Laura’s wishes are all coming true, but it seems like they’re doing more harm than good. With Christmas coming, she must find a way to undo them.
STUDIO 100 MEDIA
- Hotel 13 (tween series)
A group of teens meet at a hotel. One of the boys searches for Room 13, which seemingly does not exist.
- Maya the Bee (3D animated series)
While her fellow bees are content with the regimented life of the hive, Maya is too curious and spirited to let life pass her by.
- Vicky the Viking (animated series)
A 10-year-old boy and his father, Halvar the Viking Chief, embark on thrilling adventures to save the day.
- Woodlies The Film (animated feature)
It’s up to some fast, funny and furry creatures to protect their forest from the human Uglies who are out to steal all of their food.
- House of Anubis (mystery teen soap)
When Nina, a new student, moves into a school boarding house, another popular resident disappears. Soon she discovers the secrets of the creepy and seemingly haunted house.
- Galaxy Park (live-action series)
Six teenagers spend their summer vacations working at an amusement park. But there seems to be more to than meets the eye...like an alien looking for humans to take back home.
- Candy Love (telenovela)
Follows the love stories of four couples across four generations, and four kinds of love that are completely different but equally intense.
- The Graduates (comedic telenovela)
A group of high school graduates meet 20 years after graduation. Teenage wishes and love will be revisited.
- The Donor (series)
A wealthy widowed and childless engineer finds his simple life changed forever when a young woman sets out to find her sperm donor.
- Qitapenas (musical comedy series)
A family with a mom-and-pop restaurant that’s in debt and about to close finds that music — and a reality TV show — may be what they need to change their fate.
- Dirty Old Man (comedy)
An excessive rich alcoholic who died of a Viagra overdose is reincarnated as a parrot.
- The Chairwoman (series)
Theh owner of a cosmetics company set to retire soon devises a plan to learn more about her family and expose their true interests.
- The Man of Your Dreams (comedy)
Hugo, a single father, becomes employed by his Cousin Gloria who happens to own a match-making agency.
- Looper (sci-fi feature)
A criminal organization from the future sends murderers through time to kill the last version of themselves.
- The Master (drama feature)
A Naval veteran arrives home from war unsettled and uncertain of his future until the charismatic leader of a faith-based organization takes him under his wing.
- The Possession (thriller feature)
A young girl buys an antique box at a garage sale, unaware that it houses a malicious ancient spirit.
- House at the End of the Street (thriller feature)
A mother and daughter find themselves living next door to a house in which a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter befriends the surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.
- Song for Marion (comedy/drama feature)
Despite opposition from their son, the man will learn to take advantage of the good things in life through his activity.
- Precious Rose (Rosa Diamante) (telenovela)
Rosa Puentes assumes the identity of her best friend to confront the man who left her heartbroken and pregnant. But when she falls in love with him, things get complicated.
- Facing Destiny (El Rostro de la Venganza) (telenovela)
Diego Mercader is released from the psychiatric unit of a prison where he’s served a 20-year sentence for allegedly being the mastermind behind a school massacre.
- Bittersweet (Dulce Amargo) (telenovela)
Five couples face infidelity, jealousy, ambition and addiction.
- The Switch (Pobre Rico) (telenovela)The wealthy Cotapos’s 17-year-old son was switched at birth and a court order forces the two boys to live with their real parents.
- Esperanza: Love’s Destiny (Esperanza: El Destino del Amor) (telenovela)
Esperanza arrives at a new job as a nanny and finds that the father is a man with whom she’s had an affair, who happens to be the father of her child.
- I’m the Boss (Aqui Mando Yo) (telenovela)
A separated couple, still living together with their daughters, find that their love is far from over.
- Crown of Tears (telenovela)
A mother, Refugio, deprives herself of personal pleasures and will have to bear harassment and humiliation to get her kids ahead.
- Carrosel (children’s telenovela)
Children with very diverse backgrounds share a classroom, in which teacher Helena preaches union and equality.
- Hollywood Heights (telenovela)
Loren, a shy teenager just starting in the music world, falls in love with a rock star whose star is about to fade.
- True Love (telenovela)
The security Victoria and Nicole get from their bodyguards turns into love.
- Little Giants (variety)
Kids show off their talents in singing, dancing, acting and comedy.
TRICON FILMS AND TELEVISION
- Comedy Bang! Bang! (comedy series)
Packs character cameos, sketches and nonstop comedic absurdity with some of the funniest people in Hollywood.
- Bunk! (comedy game show)
A trio of comedians compete in a series of bizarre challenges to win surreal prizes.
- I Didn’t Do It (factual crime and investigation series)
Exposes the untold stories of wrongful convictions… one gut-wrenching case at a time.
- Satan (documentary feature)
Explores the role of the Devil in the modern age, including his roots, and how his depiction in popular culture has influenced public perception.
- Restaurant Takeover (lifestyle series)
A fresh take on Food Network’s popular Restaurant Makeover series, where two restaurant industry top guns help rescue a failing restaurant.
- Birth of a Car (documentary series)
Tells the stories of today’s most advanced vehicles — from concept to creation.
- Ex-Wives of Rock (docu-series)
Chronicles the glamorous lives of four L.A. women who have been involved in sex, drugs and rock ’n roll and survived to reinvent themselves.
- Rosario (telenovela)
A young and brilliant law student, and a prominent lawyer fall deeply in love. But she discovers that her lover was once engaged to her mother.
- My Ex Wants Me (Mi Ex Tiene Ganas) (telenovela)
A romantic comedy with a twist of mystery. Three young women find their lives intertwined in a missing person case.
- The Love Curse (Válgame Dios) (telenovela)
The women of the Lopez family have been cursed with falling in love with the wrong man for 100 years.
- The Talisman (El Talismán) (telenovela)
After losing the family farm, Camila returns to the area and re-encounters the love of her life: Pedro, the man who stole everything from her father.
- Passions of the Heart (Corazón Apasionada) (telenovela)
When Patricia falls in love with a man that doesn’t live up to her wealthy and difficult grandmother’s standards, she must pay the consequences.
- Natalia (Natalia del Mar) (telenovela)
Natalia and Luis refuse to let social differences get in the way of their love, but circumstances conspire against them when a secret from the past changes everything.
- Bikini Destinations (Destinos de Bikini) (variety)
Gorgeous swimsuit models show off equally beautiful locales.
VERIA LIVING WORLDWIDE
- Yoga Sutra Now with Jai Sugrim (fitness series)
Jai Sugrim combines physical asana practice with a master class in understanding the origins of every pose, move and breathing technique.
- Peggy K’s Kitchen Cures (food series)
Holistic nutritionist, health educator and culinary consultant Peggy Kotsopolous whips up healthy and tasty dishes.
- Myth Defying with Dr. Holly (reality series)
Viewers learn the truths behind misconceptions about health.
- What Would Julieanna Do? (talk show)
The host covers topics as wide ranging as getting kids to eat healthier, treating menopause and rekindling the spark in your marriage.
- Yogi Cameron: A Model Guru (reality series)
A former supermodel-turned-Ayurvedic healer and yoga master uses ancient healing treatments.
- Good Food America with Nathan Lyon (travel/food series)
A culinary adventure to find some of the best healthy food spots across America.
- Natural Companions (lifestyle series)
From acupuncture to nutrition to homeopathy, explore the vast world of holistic pet care.
VIACOM INTERNATIONAL MEDIA NETWORKS
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (animated series)
Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo learn to rely on each other as they discover the mystery of their existence and become heroes.
- Fred: The Show (short-form comedy series)
Created by and starring 19-year-old Internet superstar Lucas Cruikshank as Fred Figglehorn. The series follows Fred’s latest adventures at home and in school.
- The Pauly D Project (reality series)
Jersey Shore star Pauly D as he goes about his life as a housemate and world-class DJ, with his best friends from Rhode Island along for the ride.
- Snooki & Jwoww (reality series)
The best friends and Jersey Shore stars move in together. Jwoww’s relationship with Roger is getting serious, and Snooki’s pregnant.
- The 2013 Comedy Awards (variety)
These awards honor the very best in the art of comedy and feature Robin Williams, Tina Fey, Chevy Chase and Chris Rock.
- The Burn with Jeff Ross (comedy series)
The stand-up comedian and “Roastmaster General” brings his larger-than-life opinions and roasting skills to bear on everyone and everything.
- Bad Sex (real-life series)
Ten participants undergo a two-month program with a sex therapist to address their issues.
- Raw (sports/entertainment)
Weekly live-event series features a combination of in-ring match competition, rock-concert ambiance and dramatic interactions.
- SmackDown (sports/entertainment)
Weekly, live-event program brings high-flying match-action, dazzling pyrotechnics, and unpredictable drama from venues around the world.
- WWE Main Event (sports/entertainment)
Features in-ring action and will fit in seamlessly to storylines from WWE Raw and SmackDown. Every week, the show will offer a big arena experience for fans.
- Superstars (sports/entertainment)
A weekly opportunity to catch the entire WWE roster all in one place, as Superstars and Divas converge in an hour-long program.
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam (sports/entertainment)
Includes WWE Superstar profiles, behind-the-scenes footage and an exclusive match every week, perfect for young viewers.
- WWE Pay-Per-Views/Specials (sports/entertainment)
Unique and emotional stories and larger-than-life confrontations make up these specials, capped off with the hugely anticipated annual sports competition WrestleMania.